Contáctenos ahora para una email@example.com
Significance of Mechanical Sampling:
Full Section Sampling
Full section sampling or stratified full-section Sampling ensures that the sample is a true representative of bulk material.
Good Environment Adaptability
1. Optimum gas circuit provides good gas tightness of the system.
2. O-ring free from heat resource.
Sampling points are selected by mechanical sampling system randomly to ensure that every portion of the sampling lot has the same chance to be sampled.
Time saving compared with manual sampling.
1. Mass-basis sampling and time-basis sampling method for choice.
2. Support Roller under the belt for a circular arc shape to make every cut smoothly.
3. Auto sensor available to detect sample stream for automatic sampling.
4. Reduction and division of the material by online sample preparation system is available if it it needed.
5. Control methods: Touch Screen Controller+PLC/Automatic/Semi-Auto/Manual.