Samples may be analyzed as air dried
Crush and grind to make the sample size ≤0.5mm
5E-CLT2310 Chlorine Analyzer
Oxygen : Flow 500ml/min;
Main Furnace Temperature:1100 ℃ Condensator temp. :20℃
Calibration Standard: GBT3558-2014
Nominal Sample Mass: 100 mg
Analysis Time: 45 minutes/per test
Special Modifications to Unit
GBT3558-2014, ISO11724, ASTM D6721
1. Prepare instrument as outlined in the operator’s instruction manual (check the solutions ,pure water content and electrodes ,oxygen gas flow and etc.).
2. Do three blanks sample “Clt” titration （initialize the titration system）
3. Combustion pretreatment with two empty crucibles (this process only for first time of using of each day)
4. weigh a portion(0.1g) of solid waste sample in crucible, then cover the sample with a flat layer of silica sand;
5. Load two crucibles with sample as prepared in step4 , then” start”analysis.
6. 2 samples of calibration substance to check the calibration after 10 duplicate sample analysis;
7. Repetition of point 4 to point 6 until all samples are processed;
Note: Do Calibrating refer to operator’s instruction manual for details.
personalice sus soluciones
solicite una cotización ahora mismo